Quality Commercial Linings is the proud exclusive Australian and New Zealand representative for Aero-Therm.
Developed by the ŠPANIEL GROUP, Aero-Therm nanotechnology is coming to Australia & NZ via QCL.
The new and proven technology, currently is use through Europe, is based on a unique combination of 3M glass microspheres and aerogel, the world’s best thermal insulator, in a layer thinner than 1.0 mm.
It is designed to be applied to any surface material in the interior of enclosed spaces, providing excellent thermal comfort and eliminating condensation through a combination of thermoreflection and thermal insulation.
- Minimal construction work: provides insulation without building demolition on existing buildings;
- Insulate to save energy costs (tested at 30-70%);
- On par costs with current insulation available in Australia and New Zealand;
- Solves spot problems such as mould and condensation;
- Achieves thermal equilibrium; and,
- Eliminates moisture condensation, preventing mould creation on interiors.
Quality Commercial Linings is now accepting expressions of interest for this exciting technology, offering experienced application teams and direct sales processes with our international partner, the ŠPANIEL GROUP.
CONTACT A QCL PROFESSIONAL TO DISCUSS THE BENEFITS OF AREO-THERM TO YOUR BUSINESS AND TO RECEIVE A TECHNICAL PAPER ON THE TECHNOLOGY